Rane Twelve + Rane Seventy Two & get a Rane Twelve FREE!
Note - Offer valid till Aug 30.
RANE DJ Twelve Overview
The RANE DJ Twelve is an advanced 12" vinyl motorized control turntable and DJ control system designed to work with Serato DJ Pro software. The deck provides an accurate, true-vinyl performance experience to digital music software, while liberating DJs and turntablists from the burden of damaged needles, tonearms, and the dreaded sub-bass feedback.
The Twelve’s high-torque, 12" motorized platter offers 3600 ticks of resolution per single vinyl revolution, bringing precision music file playback with digital performance accuracy. The Twelve can be customized even further with the DJ's own choice of slipmat/butter-rug. The familiar layout of the all-metal body ensures that any DJ who has used a turntable before will feel completely at home. The simple control elements are easy to use with four deck-select buttons and a multifunction touch strip for track searching and setting/triggering hot cues. The RANE DJ Twelve ships with an aluminum platter, slipmat, vinyl with spindle lock adapter, a spindle screw (attached), an Allen wrench, a power cord, and a USB cable.
- Full 12" vinyl with motorized platter to control playback
- Traditional and familiar turntable layout
- Strip Search with access to 8 hot-cue triggers
- 5.0 kfcm high-torque motor with high/low torque adjusts for more traditional setups
- Four Decks of Control: DJs can use one, two, or more (dependent on number of mixer channels available)
- Extreme precision—3600 ticks of platter resolution for seamless performance
- MIDI interface via USB that can be connected to the SEVENTY-TWO or your computer
- 33¹/³ and 45 rpm platter speeds
- 8/16/50% pitch with precise dual-resolution detented slider
- Top-panel rotary and traditional Motor Off switch allows classic wind-down effects
- An Official Serato Accessory: Will work plug-and-play with the Rane Seventy-Two or other Serato DJ Pro supported hardware
RANE DJ SEVENTY TWO Overview
The RANE DJ Seventy-Two is a 2-channel, advanced control and performance mixer designed to harness the creative power of Serato DJ Pro software. Redefining the professional club and scratch DJ/turntablist experience, the mixer offers advanced features including a full-color touchscreen interface, Flex FX, stackable Serato FX, and eight AKAI Pro MPC multifunction trigger pads per deck.
Two DJ's can perform simultaneously via the unit's dual-USB connections. Turntablists can cut, flare, chirp, crab, orbit, and transform, with the new, tactile and precision based Mag Three faders, then flip between expressive control functions via the 16 MPC-style pads with RGB backlight and multi-performance mode selections. With the latest Serato DJ Pro software, the Seventy-Two's 4.3" color touchscreen interface provides visual feedback of moving waveforms, while enabling navigation, track selection, and extensive performance preference adjustments.
Additionally, the unit offers full FX control and sonic manipulation utilizing and stacking the Seventy-Two's dual Flex FX engines with Serato DJ Pro's extensive and expressive effects banks. The solid steel construction provides strength and durability for the most demanding environments and will stand up to the rigors of on-the-road wear and tear. The RANE DJ Seventy-Two ships with a power cord, two Serato NoiseMap control vinyl records, two Serato NoiseMap control CDs, two USB cables, a Serato Pitch 'n Time download card, and a set of Rane stickers.
- Solid steel construction; built like a tank for nonstop, heavy-duty use
- 3 x Mag contactless tension-adjustable faders for crossfader and channel faders with reverse, contour controls, and cut-in adjustment
- Touchscreen (4.3") for moving-wave display, X/Y FX control, song selection and user customizations
- Dual FLEX FX engines, one for each channel
- Stacked Serato FX with internal post-fader FLEX FX
- Dual die-cast aluminum FX paddles with 180-degree rotation
- Chain-integrated Serato software effect control plus one internal FLEX effect per channel
- 11 Flex FX effects – also XY controllable (Echo, Hold Echo, Duck Echo, Reverb, Filter, Phaser, Auto Gate, Flanger, Delay, Ping Pong Delay, Beat-Breaker)
- Four Pad FX (Echo, Brake, Reverse, Gate)
- Full control over Single and Gang Serato FX
- Mic Echo
- Foot Switch control option
- 14 Pad Modes (Cue, Pitch Play, Auto Loop, Manual Loop, Roll, Pad FX, Sampler, Fader FX, Flip (requires purchase of Serato Flip expansion), Slicer, Transport, Slicer Loop, Flip, 3 Custom Pad Sets)
- Dual USB connections for DJ handoffs
- Legacy Rane US engineered for professional-quality audio (114 dB SNR USB to analog output)
- 16 x AKAI Pro MPC performance pads with RGB backlights, adjustable threshold, and aftertouch, plus independent mode controls per deck
- Assignable USB controller inputs for Rane Twelve motorized battle controller
- Full onboard Serato DJ Pro transport/pad control should traditional turntables fail
- Unlocks Serato DVS, with Serato’s Official Control Vinyl included (also ships with Serato Pitch ‘n Time DJ expansion)