RANE DJ Seventy 2-Channel Serato Mixer for the Pro Performance DJ
RANE DJ SEVENTY Overview
Building upon the success of the Seventy-Two and with the same quality components, the RANE DJ Seventy is a 2-channel, advanced control and performance mixer designed to harness the creative power of Serato DJ Pro software. Redefining the professional club and scratch DJ/turntablist experience, the mixer offers advanced features including a 1.6" OLED display, Flex FX, stackable Serato FX, and eight AKAI Pro MPC multifunction trigger pads per deck. The mixer also includes two dedicated USB ports for connecting a pair of RANE Twelve controllers.
Two DJ's can perform simultaneously via the unit's dual-USB connections. Turntablists can cut, flare, chirp, crab, orbit, and transform, with the latest, tactile and precision based Mag FOUR faders, which are 50% lighter than its predecessors. Flip between expressive control functions via the 16 MPC-style pads with RGB backlight and multi-performance mode selections. The dedicated loop sections and instant-double buttons provide quick and intuitive access, bringing your performance to the next level.
Additionally, the unit offers full FX control and sonic manipulation utilizing and stacking the Seventy's six Flex FX with Serato DJ Pro's extensive and expressive effects banks. The solid steel construction provides strength and durability for the most demanding environments and will stand up to the rigors of on-the-road wear and tear. The RANE DJ Seventy ships with a power cord, two Serato NoiseMap control vinyl records, two Serato NoiseMap control CDs, two USB cables, a Serato Pitch 'n Time download card, and a set of Rane stickers.
- Intuitive high-performance Layout
- Three MAG FOUR contactless faders
- External crossfader tension-adjustment control
- Solid steel construction and front handle guard protection
- Six dual post-fader internal FLEX FX engines
- Serato DJ FX controls
- Independent pad modes for each channel
- 32 x MIDI-assignable pads
- Browse and track select controls
- Intuitive Instant Double buttons, toggle as sync On/Off or Silent Cue mode
- Dedicated loop controls
- Dual diecast aluminum 180° rotatable FX paddles
- RANE TWELVE connection hub
- Dual microphone inputs
- Professional-grade signal-to-noise ratio of 114 dB
- Dual USB connections for DJ handoffs
- 16 Akai Professional MPC performance pads