Pioneer DJ XDJ-RX2 All-In-One DJ System
The black Pioneer XDJ-RX2 is an all-in-one DJ system compatible with the rekordbox music management software and features two integrated USB-driven players and a 2-channel mixer with a control panel layout borrowed from the CDJ/DJM series. The XDJ-RX2 features a 7" touchscreen with QWERTY search and dual-waveform displays, offering information from both players simultaneously including playback position, BPM, and beat grids. Each deck includes a touch-sensitive jog wheel with integrated graphic display, four pad modes (Hot Cue, Beat Loop, Slip Loop, and Beat Jump), eight multi-color performance pads, and a long form tempo slider capable of ±6, ±10, ±16, and wide range settings. Additionally, each deck offers a reverse direction button, vinyl jog mode with speed adjustment, auto beat loop, and loop slice functionality.
The mixer section features gain trim, a 3-band EQ/isolator, and dedicated sound color FX for each channel. Global beat effects include delay, echo, spiral, reverb, transformer, flanger, pitch, and roll, while dedicated navigation controls allow for browsing and track selection for each deck. Located across the top of the unit are controls for microphone levels and EQ, booth monitor, and master level controls. By utilizing the Link Export via USB, you can play tracks without having to export them. The system can also be used as a stand-alone mixer with connections for CDJs and/or turntables. The XDJ-RX2 ships with a power cord and a license for rekordbox dj software.
Pro DJ Features
- USB recording to flash drive
- Pitch Lock: Master tempo locks the track's pitch when changing track tempo
- Beat Sync: Automatically synchronizes the tempo and beat for both decks
- Hot Cue: Starts playback instantaneously from cue points via hardware button
- Auto Beat Loop: Loop-plays tracks by automatically setting the loop out point
- Loop Slice: Divides loop into 4 sections and can repeatedly play the divided sections
- Quantize: Provides accurate, on-beat triggering of tracks and hot cue triggers
- Slip Mode: Keep tracks playing muted during live edits such as loop, scratch or reverse
- Release the jog wheel and the track comes back at exactly the right place
- Beat Effects: Eight beat synchronized effects (Delay, Echo, Spiral, Reverb, Trans, Flanger, Pitch, Roll) that lock to the BPM
- Sound Color FX: Four sound effect processors (Dub Echo, Sweep, Noise, and Filter) available by engaging a button and turning the control knob
- 3-Band Isolator: Three-band EQ with full cut at the counter clockwise position