Pioneer Dj Djs-1000 - Standalone Dj Sampler (Open Box)
Note - The condition is brand new, just the packaging box is open. You still get a one year warranty at no extra cost.
The black Pioneer DJ DJS-1000 is a standalone, live-performance DJ sampler, designed to integrate into any Pioneer DJ NXS or XDJ setup. The sampler features a 7" full-color touchscreen, 16 multicolored step input keys, 16 multicolored performance pads, a host of inputs and outputs, plus live sampling capabilities.
The 7" touchscreen provides access to projects, sampling, and FX as well as sequence editing, track setting, and the mixer. There are 16 tracks available for sequencing loops, one-shots, and sound FX. Each track utilizes a time-stretch engine that runs in real time and allows for on-the-fly synchronization. A Pro-DJ Link port is provided, which allows the sampler to beat sync with any Pioneer DJ multi-player such as the CDJ-2000NXS2 or XDJ-1000MK2. Should you wish to synchronize manually, a tempo slider and nudge buttons are provided.
The rear panel provides 1/4" inputs and outputs, as well as stereo RCA outputs and two 5-pin DIN connectors for MIDI in and out/thru. The sampler also offers two USB connectors (Type-A & Type-B) for connecting flash drives containing sample libraries, as well as connecting to a personal computer (Mac/Windows). The free DJS-TSP software is available for creating scenes and projects offline. Additionally, any files created with the Pioneer DJ Toraiz SP-16 are compatible for seamless transitions from studio to the stage. The Pioneer DJ DJS-1000 ships with a USB cable, LAN cable, stereo RCA cable, and a power cord.
- Easily create a new groove by tapping the 16 large, multicolored step input keys. Thanks to the keys’ changing colors, you can keep an eye on sequence information on each track, at all times
Tactile Performance Pads
- Load up to 16 samples to the large rubber pads, then finger drum freely to layer sounds on the fly. The multicolor LEDs show which samples are in play, while Velocity Mode lets you control the sample volume with the amount of pressure you apply
- Simply touch the strip to change the pitch while using the Pitch Bend feature, or play a drum roll by hitting the Note Repeat option. Customize parameters for even more creative possibilities
- Tap the LCD display to instantly access one of three screens:
- Home Screen: Overview of assigned samples
- Sequence Screen: View the currently playing sequence pattern
- Mixer Screen: Adjust each track’s volume
- Sync up your DJS-1000 to a CDJ or XDJ setup using Pro DJ Link. Thanks to the Beat Sync function, a tempo slider, and a Nudge button, you can adjust tempo and beat position manually, just like you would on a turntable
- Sample input sounds and instantly use them as individual tracks. Your sampled sounds are automatically synchronized with the current sequence. Play them in a loop and drop them straight into a live remix
- Add flair to your set and be inspired by the moment, using various FX to boost your tracks with ease, changing the tone of the track on the fly
Made for the DJ Booth
- The DJS-1000 player will fit right in next to your NXS2 setup in the booth
- Manage your projects and samples easily with the USB input, allowing you to browse your tracks at a glance and have your whole library at your fingertips
- Start performing with the DJS-1000 straight out of the box by using the 2500 on-board Loopmaster samples and enriching your tracks
DJS-TSP Project Creator Support
- Create projects and scenes on a Windows computer or Mac using the DJS-TSP Project Creator software that’s compatible with the DJS-1000
Toraiz SP-16 Support
- Play files created using TORAIZ SP-16. The DJS-1000 plays your creations as it would any other track