Pioneer DJ DJM-S9 Professional 2-Channel Battle Mixer + Magma Case
1 x Pioneer DJM-S9:
1 x Magma DJM-S9 Case
The black Pioneer DJ DJM-S9 is a professional 2-channel battle mixer for Serato DJ and is well suited for DJing in clubs, concerts, music studios, and live events. The mixer is especially useful for DJs who play Serato because it includes two internal 24-bit/48 kHz Serato-certified USB soundcards. Each input channel includes stereo RCA for both CD/Line as well as RCA phono inputs for turntables with ground. For outputs, the unit features stereo balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA connections, as well as stereo 1/4" TRS booth outputs.
The mixer's front panel offers a variety of controls with each deck offering trim, 3-band EQ, and a single filter knob offering high-pass and low-pass effects. For dynamic live mixing there are 8 multi-colored pads for each deck giving access to Hot Cue, Roll, Slice, Loop, and more. Additional features include a microphone input with dedicated high and low EQ, talk-over function, level, and echo, as well as an auxiliary input for adding an additional stereo input via RCA.
Magvel Fader Pro
- The durable Magvel Fader Pro magnetic crossfader delivers a smooth response. Use the Feeling Adjust dial to change the operational load, then modify the crossfader’s curve and reverse settings to your preference. Plus the mixer comes with shock-absorbing bumpers in 3 materials so you choose your level of rebound
- For dynamic live mixing, 16 multi-color touch pads give access to Hot Cue, Roll, Slice, Loop and more. Their optimized shape and seat switch connections provide great accuracy and response, while the EL display instantly shows which mode is in play. In Serato DJ you can map other functions to the pads and allocate specific colors for an even stronger visual cue
Customizable FX Buttons
- Six customizable buttons on each side of the mixer, and two in the middle, trigger effects directly on your hardware. Fire up six dedicated Beat FX on the left bank, or replace them with other popular on-board FX. On the right, you can map your favorite Serato DJ FX and their parameters. The OEL display puts the effect types and beat settings at your fingertips
- Quickly turn effects on and off using the 2 large Style Levers. Trigger FX briefly, lock them on, or exit arrangements quickly
Two Built-In USB Soundcards
- Play back-to-back with other DJs seamlessly using the input switcher on top to switch between all four Serato DJ decks. And if you prefer to play with CDJs or turntables, you can easily do so thanks to DVS support
- Enhanced Mic Input: The MIC input features Echo FX and high-quality circuitry to eliminate unwanted distortion
- Clip Display: The clip display shows you when your input levels are too high, while the peak limiter eliminates distortion on the Master output
- MIDI Controller: This device is fully MIDI assignable via USB. Send control information to external devices and use the mixer as a MIDI controller
The CTRL Case DJM-S9 from Magma Bags is a rigid and durable bag designed to protect the Pioneer DJM-S9 two-channel mixer for Serato DJ, during storage or when traveling to a gig.
This bag is crafted from lightweight Durashock molded EVA foam and has a water-rejecting polyester exterior shell. The padded interior features a removable egg-crate foam positioned under the lid to protect knobs and faders.
The compact CTRL Case DJM-S9 fits easily into the overhead compartments of most airlines, while a pair of carrying handles and a detachable shoulder strap let you transport your equipment in comfort.
- Fits Pioneer DJM-S9 two-channel mixer for Serato DJ
- Crafted from 6mm-thick and rigid Durashock molded EVA foam, and water rejecting polyester exterior shell
- Includes removable egg-foam to protect knobs and faders
- Sturdy zipper
- Comfortable, rivet-reinforced carrying handles and shoulder strap
- Compatible with Decksaver covers (available separately)
- Lightweight and compact size, fits easily into overhead compartments of most airlines
- Fits inside Magma Rolltop backpack (available separately)