Pioneer DJ DDJ-SB3 + Pioneer SB3 bag
Designed to work directly with Serato DJ Lite software, the Pioneer DDJ-SB3 Serato DJ Controller provides 2 channels of DJ performance control and builds upon the success of the SB2 controller by adding advanced features such as Pad Scratch and FX Fade. The Pad Scratch is engaged via the performance pads and offers eight distinct scratch techniques recorded by DJ Jazzy Jeff. Any track playing or cued will be scratched. What's more, is that the scratch speed is automatically matched to the tracks BPM.
The FX Fade feature allows for smooth mixing between two tracks. The function lowers the volume and applies FX to a track at the same time. There are eight FX patterns to choose from including two of the following types: high-pass filter, low-pass filter, loop playback, and backspin. Additional performance features include Hot Cue, Loop, Auto-Loop, Roll, Beat Jump, Slicer, Transform, and Sampler functions. The large aluminum jog wheels can be Dual Deck enabled at the push of a button, allowing two tracks to be controlled, scratched, and hot-cued simultaneously.
The center panel of the DDJ-SB3 is a 2-channel mixer with a built-in soundcard, low-jitter clock, and high-performance digital-to-analog converter. Each channel features a trim, a 3-band EQ, a two-way filter, and a level fader. The Pioneer DDJ-SB3 is bus-powered and ships with a USB cable.
- Designed for Serato DJ Lite
- The layout design of the DDJ-SB3 is inherited from the top models in the DDJ-S series
- The jog wheels, Performance Pads, play and cue buttons, independent Auto Loop buttons, and all the knobs and fader positions in the mixer section are arranged in a way that enables intuitive, professional DJ performances
- Pad Scratch
- Use the Pad Scratch feature to imitate eight different scratch techniques recorded by DJ Jazzy Jeff
- Any track that you‰۪re playing or have cued up will be scratched, and the scratch speed automatically matches the track‰۪s BPM
- Create professional scratch performances without breaking rhythm and with no experience necessary
- Use the feature in isolation or combine it with your own scratching on the other deck for limitless creative possibilities
- FX Fade for Smooth Mixing
- The FX Fade feature reduces the volume and applies FX to a track at the same time
- Enables smooth transitions to your incoming track, even if you‰۪re playing with different genres of music
- There are eight FX patterns to choose from, with two of each of the following types: high-pass filter, low-pass filter, loop playback, and back-spin
- Visual Design Enables Intuitive Performances
- The DDJ-SB3 feels natural to use, thanks to the clear visual division of the player and mixer sections, which feature a hairline and glossy finish respectively
- The aluminum jog wheels create a quality look and feel
- Built-In Sound Card
- Built-in audio interface for plug and play operation
- Simply connect the controller to your laptop using a single USB cable
- Class Compliant
- No need to install a driver
- Mic Input Circuit
- Clear audio without distortion, even with high input level
- Bus Powered
- USB bus-powered
- Ease in Transport
- Grab handles on both sides
- Upgrade to Serato DJ Pro
- Upgrade to Serato DJ Pro for more professional DJ performances (available separately)
The DJ controller bag is the perfect size for the DDJ-SR and DDJ-RR. The bag's protective egg-foam and fleeced lining prevent damage from vibrations and shocks. EVA dura shock molded body Black ballistic polyester Black fleeced lining with egg foam interior Pioneer DJ branded Pioneer Item No. DJC-R BAG Being mobile and getting from gig to gig quickly is quintessential for today s working DJ and with Sam Ash Music you can find everything you need!