Pioneer DJ DDJ-400 for rekordbox DJ (Black) + Decksaver Dust Cover
Utilizing an interface that mirrors the professional flagship NX2, the black Pioneer DDJ-400 rekordbox dj Controller provides 2 channels of DJ performance control and features a full version of the rekordbox dj software. The DDJ-400 offers a tutorial feature that is designed for beginners to master the controller's creative capabilities.
Apply professional Beat FX, which match the tempo of the track for unique transitions and creative mixing, while the 16 performance pads (8 per deck) provide Hot Cue, Beat Loop, Beat Jump and Sampler functions, as well as Keyboard, Key Shift, and Pad FX modes. The center panel of the DDJ-400 is a 2-channel mixer with a built-in soundcard. Each channel features a trim, a 3-band EQ, a two-way Sound Color filter (HP/LP), and a level fader. The Pioneer DDJ-400 is bus powered and ships with a USB cable.
- Includes rekordbox dj's tutorial feature
- Follow along via your computer screen to learn how to use the gear and master DJ techniques
- Club-Style Layout
- Buttons and knobs are arranged in the same way as those on a professional NXS2 setup
- Develop your skills using an interface similar to that of the Pioneer standard club player, and enhance your mixes with Sound Color Filter FX and Beat FX featuring curves taken from Pioneer's DJM-900NXS2 mixer
- Beat FX
- Apply professional FX that match the tempo of the track that’s currently playing by using the Beat FX feature
- Rekordbox dj
- A rekordbox dj licence key bundled with this controller
- PC Master Out
- Choose to hear your mix through your computer’s internal speakers or connected desktop speakers
- Headphone cue is independent of the master out
- Plug and Play
- The built-in sound card allows you to connect the controller to your computer using the provided USB cable to power up and begin playing
- Portable Design
- Easy grab handles and lightweight design
- Clear Audio
- The mic input circuit produces clear audio without distortion to ensure crystal-clear sound even at high input levels
Decksaver DSLE-PC-DDJ400 Overview
Styled in smoked/clear finish to preserve visibility, the Decksaver LE Pioneer DDJ-400 Cover is a tough, protective cover engineered specifically to safeguard your Pioneer DDJ-400 against impacts, dust, and spillage at home, in the club, or on the road.
This sleek, polycarbonate top cover is custom molded to precisely fit the contours of your DDJ-400, while allowing you to keep it fully connected and ready for use. Lightweight (at 0.9 lb), the LE Pioneer DDJ-400 Cover provides an additional level of protection inside flight cases and gig bags, shielding the delicate jog wheels and controls from damage during transportation.
- Durable and discrete top cover protects the Pioneer DDJ-400 against impacts, dust, and spillage
- Made of polycarbonate, a plastic used in bulletproof glass
- Custom-molded cover tightly fits the contours of the DDJ-400
- Use cover with unit fully connected and ready for use
- Provides delicate jog wheels and controls with an additional level of protection inside flight cases and gig bags
- Sleek, smoked/clear design
- Lightweight (at 0.9 lb)
- Designed and engineered in the UK