Pioneer DJ DDJ-400 for rekordbox DJ (Black)
Utilizing an interface that mirrors the professional flagship NX2, the black Pioneer DDJ-400 rekordbox DJ Controller provides 2 channels of DJ performance control and features a full version of the rekordbox DJ software.
The DDJ-400 offers a tutorial feature that is designed for beginners to master the controller's creative capabilities.
Apply professional Beat FX, which matches the tempo of the track for unique transitions and creative mixing, while the 16 performance pads (8 per deck) provide Hot Cue, Beat Loop, Beat Jump, and Sampler functions, as well as Keyboard, Key Shift, and Pad FX modes.
The center panel of the DDJ-400 is a 2-channel mixer with a built-in soundcard. Each channel features a trim, a 3-band EQ, a two-way Sound Color filter (HP/LP), and a level fader. The Pioneer DDJ-400 is bus-powered and ships with a USB cable.
- Includes rekordbox DJ's tutorial feature
- Follow along via your computer screen to learn how to use the gear and master DJ techniques
- Club-Style Layout
- Buttons and knobs are arranged in the same way as those on a professional NXS2 setup
- Develop your skills using an interface similar to that of the Pioneer standard club player, and enhance your mixes with Sound Color Filter FX and Beat FX featuring curves taken from Pioneer's DJM-900NXS2 mixer
- Beat FX
- Apply professional FX that match the tempo of the track that’s currently playing by using the Beat FX feature
- rekordbox DJ
- A rekordbox DJ license key bundled with this controller
- PC Master Out
- Choose to hear your mix through your computer’s internal speakers or connected desktop speakers
- Headphone cue is independent of the master out
- Plug and Play
- The built-in sound card allows you to connect the controller to your computer using the provided USB cable to power up and begin playing
- Portable Design
- Easy grab handles and lightweight design
- Clear Audio
- The mic input circuit produces clear audio without distortion to ensure crystal-clear sound even at high input levels