Numark NVII - Dual-Display Controller for Serato DJ
The NVII - Intelligent Dual-Display Controller for Serato DJ from Numark is an update to the original NV Serato controller. Featuring an updated layout for fast, responsive operation, grid lines for seamless beat-matching, and support for 5-column sorting to search and view your music in a variety of ways. The NVII incorporates two 4.3" full-color displays to show Serato DJ's library, spinning virtual decks, effects (FX), cue points, waveforms, and more to provide 1:1 control up to four Serato decks with mouse-free library navigation controls. This design allows for the DJ's laptop to remain closed and out of view of the audience while performing a set.
For tactile control, the device includes two 5" touch-activated platters for scrubbing, scratching, and jogging tracks, as well as sixteen RGB backlit velocity-sensitive pads with over 10 pad modes for finger drumming, looping, sample slicing, setting cue points, and more. It also includes a professional grade crossfader with curve control and touch activated controls for FX, EQ, and filter knobs.
The DJ controller comes with Toolroom Remix packs that feature professionally produced audio stems that you can remix into new compositions. A built-in audio interface provides RCA outputs for the master and booth as well as balanced XLR outputs for sending the signal to professional PA systems. The audio interface also includes two headphone outputs, one microphone input, one RCA pair input, and connects to your Mac or PC computer via USB 2.0.
- 4-decks of Serato DJ software control in a sleek, low-profile design
- Integrated displays let you focus on the music, not the computer
- Full-color displays provides 1:1 real-time visualization of Serato DJ
- Dedicated hardware controls for all critical software functions
- Gridlines on screen enable perfect beat matching
- 5-column options to show Song, Artist, Time, BPM, and Key
- Dual 5" hyper-responsive metal platters with search and scratch modes
- Adaptive learning platter technology for optimum response in any environment
- 16 velocity-sensitive trigger pads with backlit RGB feedback
- 10 pad modes for hot cues, loop slicing, and sample triggering
- Mouse-less library browsing controls with dedicated on-screen feedback
- Integrated BPM metering for manual beat matching; Sync button for an instant match
- Pro-grade crossfader with Fader Start and curve adjustment
- Built-in professional USB 2.0 audio interface
- Aux and balanced mic inputs seamlessly integrate additional audio sources
- Zone/booth outputs and balanced XLR outputs for club use
- Serato DJ included via download