Numark NS6II USB DJ Controller + a Magma CTRL Case
Now through March 31st 2019, end users get $50 back via mail-in rebate on the purchase of an NS6II
Click Here To Download The Rebate Form
Numark NS6II USB DJ Controller
Well suited for professionals and enthusiasts, the Numark NS6II USB Controller is a 24-bit, 44.1 kHz Serato DJ control surface designed to work with Serato DJ's four decks and features two USB ports for easy DJ handoffs. The NS6II includes two 6" multifunction touch-capacitive jog wheels with integrated high-resolution, full-color LCDs, which display BPM, platter position, time remaining, pitch adjustment, and keylock. Additionally, the frequency knobs are also touch-capacitive, allowing for simple touch adjustment of low, mid, and high frequencies during a mix.
The NS6II features a 4-channel mixer/controller that may be used with or without a computer, and analog inputs support turntables and digital decks. Two individual microphone inputs feature separate high/low EQ controls as well as level controls. For outputs, the controller offers two balanced XLR outputs and a stereo RCA master output, plus stereo RCA booth outputs. Additionally, the NS6II features built-in effects that may be applied to audio files in Serato, or the audio from the connected decks. Each deck offers 100mm pitch faders with smoothly-resistant, long-throw action for seamless beatmatching. The unit includes the full version of Serato DJ software, but can also communicate with a variety of MIDI software via standard MIDI protocols. The NS6II ships with a power supply and USB cable.
- Dual USB 2.0 ports for DJ handoffs
- 2" color LCD display integrated into each jog wheel
- Digital mixer with two phono/line inputs that can be mixed directly without software
- Includes full version of Serato DJ
- Touch-capacitive knobs
- 6" multi-function jog wheel with smart learning capacitive technology
- 4-channel USB Audio
- Stereo XLR outputs, Master RCA outputs, Booth RCA Outputs
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4" and 1 x 1/8"
- Two stereo RCA inputs switchable between line and phono
- Two 1/4 mic inputs, each with high and low EQ controls
- Stand-alone mixer 24-bit, 44.1 kHz audio
- Replaceable crossfader
- Roll bar to protect front panel control knobs
- Hot Cue: Set 8 cue points within your DJ software. Secondary function (click button twice) enables hot cue + instant auto loop mode
- Auto/Roll: Pressing this button once will enter the auto looping mode (i.e. 16 bar, 8 bar, etc.). Secondary function (click button twice) enables beat-jumping once auto loop is engaged utilizing parameter keys
- Loop Mode: Activate manual loop mode and any saved loops. Secondary function (click button twice) enables a second bank of the Manual/Saved Loops section
- 8 Pad Sampler: Load custom sound samples such as tags and drops (non-velocity sensitive). Secondary function (click button twice) enables velocity sensitive pads in sampler mode
- Slicer: As the track is playing the pad will follow the beat, and when the pad is engaged (rhythmically) beat will stutter per parameter. Secondary function (click button twice) will change the slicer into looping when the pad is engaged temporarily
Magma Bags MGA48005 Overview
The Magma Bags CTRL Case NS6II is a rigid and durable bag designed to protect your Numark NS6II controller during storage or when traveling to a gig.
The bag is crafted from lightweight Durashock molded EVA foam and has a water-repellent polyester exterior shell. Internally, the lid is lined with high-density egg-crate foam which protects the displays, jog wheels, and controls.
Equipped with a pair of carrying handles and a detachable shoulder strap so you can transport your equipment in comfort, the lightweight (at 3.17 lb) and compact CTRL Case NS6II easily fit inside the Magma Rolltop III backpack or into the overhead compartments of most airlines.
- Key Features
- Fits Numark NS6II controller
- Crafted from 5mm-thick rigid Durashock molded EVA foam and water-repellent polyester exterior shell
- High-density egg-crate foam interior protects control displays, controls, and jog wheels
- Sturdy zipper
- Comfortable carrying handles and detachable shoulder strap
- Lightweight and compact size
- Fits inside the Magma Rolltop III backpack
- Hand-luggage compatible easily fits into overhead compartments of most airlines
- Compatible with Decksaver covers (available separately)