Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol X1 Performance DJ Controller
TheÌâåÊNative Instruments Traktor Kontrol X1 Performance DJ ControllerÌâåÊis a compact tactile control surface for both Native Instruments Traktor, and third-party software. An array of tactile controls that include knobs, back-lit buttons and switches are preset for use with Traktor software, but may be easily reassigned. Native Instruments' high resolution protocol gives the hardware a smoother and more precise feel compared to regular MIDI controllers. Its compact, lightweight design makes it completely portable and ideal for mobile and nightclub DJs alike.
- ̢‰âÂå¢ Seamlessly adjustable LED brightness adapts to any environment from bright daylight to the darkest club.
- ̢‰âÂå¢ Button off glow for reading button labels in absolute darkness.
- ̢‰âÂå¢ All buttons feature backlights in multiple colors for ease of use. FX buttons: orange. Transport buttons: blue MIDI mode: green. Shift + Hotcue buttons: white.
- ̢‰âÂå¢ Bi-directional communication with Traktor using NHL (Native Hardware Library). The NHL protocol features resolution that is almost 4 times that of regular MIDI.
- ̢‰âÂå¢ Calibration wizard precisely and individually defines mid-point of each knob.
- ̢‰âÂå¢ The controller is pre-mapped by the makers of Traktor, with the option to freely customize any individual part. Tweak the defaults or reconfigure the mapping entirely to your preferred workflow. Two controller overlays for alternative mappings / assignments are already included: one with the pre-configured mappings for Serato Scratch Live̢‰Û_å¢, one blank overlay for marking your own assignments.
- ̢‰âÂå¢ Included powerful MIDI configuration software provides templates for various applications and gives access to advanced features such as encoder step size, note up/down encoder messages and more.
- ̢‰âÂå¢ Fully hot-pluggable in Traktor. The X1 runs the instant you connect it to your computer with Traktor running. If the USB connection is accidentally disconnected Traktor continues to play unaffected. Simply plug the X1 back in and it's good to go again.