Mixars PRIMO Serato DJ Mixer
The Mixars PRIMO Controller and Mixer is a plug-and-play 2-channel controller and mixer for the included Serato DJ Pro software. Each deck includes eight RGB backlit performance pads to triggering cue points, rolls, slies, and the Serato sampler. What's more, the PRIMO has a KeySync button to instantly match musical keys of tracks.
The PRIMO features dedicated effects on each channel including Filter, Noise, Crush, and Gate. With phono and line inputs available on every channel, the PRIMO allows DJs to incorporate other players such as media decks and turntables for a wide variety of performance options. Additionally, the Serato DJ Pro software is eligible for an upgrade to Serato DJ DVS, allowing turntable control over Serato DJ. Furthermore, the PRIMO includes an auxiliary input with a dedicated volume control, as well as a combo XLR-1/4" microphone input with independent tone controls and a dedicated microphone echo. The Mixars PRIMO can be UBS bus powered or powered by the included power adapter and ships with a USB cable.
- Two-channel, four-deck controller for optional Serato DJ Pro
- Stand-alone mixer with filter effects
- Auxiliary RCA input with dedicated volume
- 6-Input / 12-Output integrated sound card for simple USB connectivity (24-bit / 48 kHz)
- 100mm pitch control
- Touch needle search
- Eight performance pads on each deck to control Hot Cues, Roll, Slicer, and Sampler
- Large aluminum jog wheels with LED Ring
- Full control and assignment of Serato FX
- Adjustable crossfader curve
- Mic with dedicated echo effect
- USB powered or DC power adapter (included)
- Eligible for optional upgrade to Serato DVS