Mixars DUO MKII - Professional 2-Channel Battle Mixer for Serato DJ
Mixars Duo MKII Overview
The DUO from Mixars is a plug-and-play 2-channel battle-style mixer with Serato DJ integration. The mixer features 8 RGB backlit pads for triggering eight cue points per deck or the SP-6 sampler, while the dedicated library section allows you to search and load tracks without touching your computer. Additionally, there are dedicated knobs for controlling Serato DJ's FX on each channel.
The integrated Galileo Essential crossfader was designed in collaboration with Pro X Fade and features the latest in conductive plastic technology with razor-sharp cuts for precise scratching. The Galileo offers reverse, curve adjustment, and cut-in adjustment on the front panel. The 8mm fader stem is designed for extensive scratching without breakage and includes a sloped fader cap for better grip.
The built-in USB hub provides two additional USB 2.0 ports for MIDI controllers and jump drives. The Mixars Duo MKII offers switchable phono/line inputs, mic/aux inputs, XLR and RCA master outputs, 1/4" booth outputs, a 24-bit/96 kHz audio soundcard, and an analog low-/high-pass filter on each channel.
- Official Serato mixer
- Includes Serato DJ + DVS enabled
- Integrated 24-bit / 96 kHz high quality audio interface
- All controls send MIDI for mapping in any MIDI software
- Mixars Galileo crossfader for precise cuts
- Crossfader reverse, curve, and cut-in adjustments
- Channel fader reverse and curve adjustment
- Eight RGB rubber performance pads for control of cues and samples
- Dedicated Sampler volume control
- Looping control
- Control for Serato DJ FX
- Built in 2-port USB HUB
- Analog hi/low filter on each channel
- Balanced XLR master output
- Balanced TRS booth output
- Combo Mic and Aux inputs on front panel