Magma CTRL Case CDJ/Mixer
- For 12"-Sized CDJ-Players or Club Mixers
- Lightweight & Rigid Durashock EVA Foam
- Water-Rejecting Polyester Exterior
- Foam Interior and Padded Lid
- Includes Removable Egg-Foam
- Compact Size
- Sturdy Zipper
- Carrying Handles & Shoulder Strap
- Fits Inside Magma Rolltop Backpack
Magma Bags MGA47986 Overview
The CTRL Case CDJ/Mixer from Magma Bags is a rigid and durable bag designed to protect a variety of 12"-sized (and smaller) CDJ players and club mixers during storage or when traveling to a gig.
This bag is crafted from lightweight Durashock molded EVA foam and has a water-rejecting polyester exterior shell. Internally, the case features an adjustable high-density egg-crate foam which protects encoders, knobs, and buttons.
Equipped with a pair of carrying handles and a detachable shoulder strap so you can transport your equipment in comfort, the compact CTRL Case CDJ/Mixer fits easily into the overhead compartments of most airlines.
- Fits CDJ-players such as Pioneer CDJ-2000, XDJ-1000 or similar
- Fits club-mixers such as Pioneer DJM-900 NXS/SRT, Rane MP-2015, Allen & Heath Xone 43C, Denon DN-X1700 or similar
- Crafted from 6mm-thick and rigid Durashock molded EVA foam, and water rejecting polyester exterior shell
- Customizable and protective interior foam padding can be adjusted to fit any 12"-sized CDJ-player or mixer model
- Includes removable egg-foam to protect knobs and faders
- Sturdy zipper
- Comfortable, rivet-reinforced carrying handles and shoulder strap
- Compatible with Decksaver covers (available separately)
- Lightweight and compact size, fits easily into overhead compartments of most airlines
- Fits inside Magma Rolltop backpack