Gemini GVX-10P Powered 10" Loudspeaker (Pair) (Open Box)
Gemini GVX10P Overview
The Gemini GVX-10P Powered 10" Loudspeaker features a built-in 2-way amplifier assembly with thermal, short-circuit and DC protection. The low frequency amp provides 165 watts RMS while the high frequency amp supplies 35 watts RMS, with a peak handling of 400 watts (330W + 70W). It also features compact, portable design thanks to its rugged yet lightweight MDF wood construction. Ergonomic recessed handles add to the speaker's portability, while a 35mm pole mount and 8mm flying points enhance setup options, ensuring these speakers are equally effective in any number of fixed installation or mobile DJ applications.
GVX drivers are designed to provide dynamic, uniform sound across the frequency spectrum. The 10-inch woofer offers powerful lows and low-mids, while the 1.35-inch wave-guided titanium compression driver provides crisp highs that don't sound harsh or piercing. For added versatility, the horn can be rotated, allowing you to change the dispersion pattern of 80° x 60° to 60° x 80°, ensuring proper dispersion whether the speakers are mounted vertically or horizontally.
The GVX-10P's rear panel is equipped with XLR Inputs and pass-throughs, allowing parallel connection of other active systems. Plus, volume and trim controls, along with a high-pass filter provide additional command over your levels and sound. There are even individual LEDs for Limit, Signal and Power. All these features are housed in a black enclosure that offers a stylish aesthetic complement to any stage or performance space. And since it's powered, the GVX-10P is also suitable for the mobile DJ or gigging musician looking for a streamlined setup, with no additional amps required.
- 2-way bi-amplified, optimized Active loudspeaker system
- 1.35-inch High Output Titanium driver
- 10-inch woofer with 2-inch (50mm) voice coil
- 165W RMS LF amplifier, 35W RMS HF amplifier, 400W (330W + 70W) Peak
- Built-in 24dB/octave @ 1800Hz electronic crossover
- Linear frequency response 70 Hz to 20 kHz
- Thermal, short circuit & DC amplifier protection
- Balanced XLR LINE input with pass-through XLR connector
- Switch Full-range / Monitor 100 Hz low cut filter
- Perforated steel mesh grille
- Recessed flush handles
- Water resistant textured black paint
- Flyable, pole mountable, floor wedge-able