Denon MC6000MK2 (Open Box)
Denon DJ MC6000MK2 Overview
The Denon DJ MC6000MK2 Professional Digital Mixer and Controller is designed for mobile DJs and live performance applications. The controller is housed in a stainless-steel chassis and features a built-in 24-bit audio interface, a 4-channel/8-source real-time matrix, and is designed for use with Serato.
The controller comes with a copy of Serato Intro, which can be upgraded to the full version of the program Serato DJ. It is fully MIDI-compliant and compatible with other DJ programs such as Virtual DJ, MixVibes Cross, and Native Instruments Traktor by using MIDI mappings.
The controller comes with a voucher for a full version of Serato DJ, with product registration, and also supports Serato's DVS expansion pack, which allows you to send Serato NoiseMap signals using the controller's interface.
For performance, the controller features two built-in decks, 4+4 hot cue/sampler buttons with bank selector key, auto/manual looping, pitch/bend controls, and the option of connecting turntables, CDJs, or auxiliary inputs for 4-deck operation as a mixer.
Additional routing is possible through the USB audio input. The top panel of the unit features transport, EQ, pitch, loop, hot-cue/sample, navigation, and FX controls. You can also use the controller as a video mixer, by utilizing the optional Serato Video plug-in to program, mix, scratch, and add transition FX to videos.
The mixer's controls are designed for Serato's interface, enabling functions such as roll, sensor, and slip, as well as view preferences such as panel, view, area, and list. Four independent deck layer keys enable a fast selection of tracks. To record, the unit features a line 3/4 thru to PC mode for connecting to a Mac or PC.
The unit includes a beat parameter knob for controlling beat attributes, FX tap buttons for setting the BPM, FX mode change control, and 8 assign keys for effective control. For vocals, the unit offers dual balanced microphone inputs with independent EQ and echo FX controls. The controller features a balanced 1/4" booth, balanced XLR main, and unbalanced RCA main outputs. Optional accessories such as a 19" rackmount kit and nylon flight case are available (sold separately).
- 4-channel, 4-deck, 8-source digital mixer
- Includes Serato DJ Intro (2-deck) and is optimized for Serato Video
- Compatible with Virtual DJ Pro, Traktor Pro 2, and MixVibes Cross
- Tabletop design for mobile DJing
- 4-Deck Control with independent deck buttons for Serato DJ (with upgrade)
- Real-time mixer matrix operation with analog sources and USB MIDI/Audio
- 2-in/2-out 24-bit USB audio interface
- X-F link audio/video assignable crossfader function (for Serato Video, with upgrade)
- 105mm touch-sensitive jog wheels
- 60mm-long pitch slider with 14-bit resolution
- File browser navigation keys and rotary encoder file selector knobs with illuminated ring
- 4+4 hot cue/sampler buttons with bank selector key
- Auto/manual looping with Loop Adjust and Roll
- Censor and slip controls
- Three effect-adjustment knobs with on/off buttons and beat knob selector
- Cue and Play buttons
- Shift key for the dual-button operation of the interface
- Search keys to move around within the audio file
- Pitch/Bend keys
- Vinyl on/off button
- Sync key for beat matching between decks
- Key lock on/off button
- Filter/video adjustment knob with on/off buttons
- Selectable PFL input gain and program meters
- Independent cue system for all channels
- Split cue with cue/master pan knob
- High-output headphone amp
- 45mm channel and crossfaders
- Independent Channel A-B thru switch
- Crossfader contour adjustment
- Independent 3-band channel EQ with kills for high, mid, and low
- XLR balanced and RCA unbalanced master output
- Master output stereo/mono switch
- Booth output with source selector and level control
- Two microphone inputs (XLR and 1/4" TRS)
- 3-band EQ (high, mid, low) for microphones 1 and 2
- Microphone ducking and built-in echo effect for microphones 1 and 2
- Utility presets to customize user settings
- MIDI mappable control surface
- Upgradeable firmware via USB
- Steel chassis
- Kensington lock terminal to prevent theft
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later and Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8 compatible
- Optional 19" rackmount accessory
- Optional nylon flight case available