Denon DJ VL12 Prime - Professional Direct Drive Turntable with True Quartz Lock
The Denon DJ VL12 Prime is a professional high-torque, direct-drive turntable with true quartz lock and optimal acoustic isolation capabilities that can withstand loud, bass-heavy environments.
The isolated motor design provides an excellent signal-to-noise ratio, while the S-shaped tonearm offers accurate tracking. An "easy grip/brake" chamfered platter offers a refined tactile DJ touch, enabling direct and subtle adjustments to your vinyl mix.
The rugged all-metal tonearm base and high-quality brushed metal controls can withstand the rigors of touring and club environments. A 100mm pitch adjustment fader adjusts smoothly for elegant beat matching with ±8, 16, and 50% settings and a reset button to quickly get you back to 33-1/3 or 45 RPMs.
The deck includes a pair of stereo RCA outputs and a ground lock, allowing for flexibility in length and quality of interconnect cables. Also included is a fully programmable platter light ring that can be set to a multitude of colors, with adjustable brightness and a ‘lights-out’ mode as well. The VL12 ships with a 45 RPM adapter.
- Isolation feet eliminate unwanted vibration and feedback
- High Setting: 5 kgf/cm torque
- Innovative ‘easy grip/brake’ chamfered platter for highly tactile DJ touch
- Isolated motor design, for optimal signal-to-noise ratio
- S-shaped tonearm for accurate tracking
- Reinterpreted tone arm support with dual-function ‘lock or rest’ feature
- Rugged all-metal tone arm base and high-quality brushed metal controls
- 2-speed operation 33-1/3rd and 45 RPM (45 RPM adapter included)
- Adjustable pitch range: ±8, 16, 50%
- Built-in RGB lighting illuminates the platter’s edge
- Color selection and brightness controls