DDJ-FLX6 + KRK Classic Pair + Numark Headphones HF125 + Microphone
1 x Pioneer DDJ-FLX6
1 x KRK CL5G3 5
1 x Numark HF 125
1 x Sennheiser e 835
Pioneer DDJ-FLX6 Specifications.
- Width: 26.61 in
- Height: 2.7 in
- Depth: 13.61 in
- Weight: 8.38 lb
- Soundcard: 24 bit/44.1 kHz
- Frequency Range
- 20 - 20000 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 104 dB
- Distortion: 0.004 %
- Channels: 4
- Deck Control: 4 / Dual
- Jog Wheel: 206 mm
- Pad FX
- Beat FX
- Merge FX
- Sound color FX
- Sampler: 16 slot x 4 bank
- Hot Cues: 8
- Manual Loop
- Auto Beat Loop
- Beat Jump
- Slip Mode
- Inputs: 1 Mic (1/4 inch TRS Jack)
- USB: 1 USB B Port
- 1 Master (RCA)
- 1 Booth (RCA)
- 2 Headphone Monitor (1/4 inch Stereo Phone Jack, 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack)
Software System Requirements
- Visit serato.com for Specifications
- Visit rekordbox.com for Specifications
Included DJ Software
- Serato Pitch 'n Time DJ
- Serato FX Pack
- Compatible DJ Software
- Serato DJ Pro
What's In The Box?
- USB cable
- Warranty (for some regions)
- Quick Start Guide
- Precautions for use
- Serato Pitch 'n Time DJ voucher
- Serato FX Pack voucher
KRK CL5G3 5" Classic Powered Monitor Features:
- An incredibly versatile powered nearfield studio monitor, great for any style of music.
- Soft-dome tweeter with optimized waveguide provides smooth, pristine and articulate highs up to 35kHz.
- Lightweight, glass-aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass.
- Flat Low Frequency Adjustment adding versatility and improved accuracy for mixes that translate in different environments.
- Superior low-end extension with optional setting of +2dB KRK Bass Boost acclaimed by music creators worldwide.
- High- and low-frequency controls let you contour your sound to your environment and preference.
- Factory installed under-monitor foam pad provides isolation between the speaker and surface for improved clarity.
- Active 2-way electronics provide high-headroom/low-noise amplification.
- Front-slotted bass port and resonant-free cabinet increases sonic clarity.
- System-optimized auto-limiter prevents unexpected peaks from damaging the speakers while offering consistency and clarity at high volumes.
- Multiple audio input connectors (XLR, 1/4", RCA) for universal connectivity in any studio environment.
- Engineered in the USA by a monitor manufacturer with over 30 years of innovation experience.
- Low-resonance enclosure for minimized distortion and colorization.
- Low and high frequency adjustments tailors the monitors to taste and adjusts for room acoustics.
- Custom bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering large headroom and low distortion.
Numark HF-125 Overview
The Numark HF 125 DJ headphones feature 7-position adjustable earcups, large, full-range 40mm drivers, and a tangle-resistant cable.
Sennheiser E835 Overview
The Sennheiser e 835 is a vocal stage mic designed to perform under pressure. Uniform frequency pickup pattern maintains signal quality when moving on and off axis during performance. A gentle presence boost to even tonal response ensures clarity and projection. Minimal proximity effect provides consistently clear bass and performance when singing closer to or further from capsule.
At a Glance
- Dynamic cardioid microphone for speech and vocals
- Cuts through high on-stage levels with clear reproduction and high presence and excelent feedback rejection
- Isolates handling noise; hum compensating coil
- Rugged metal housing