Alto Professional TX210 10" 2-Way 300W Powered Loudspeaker
The Alto Professional TX210 is a 10" 2-way 300W powered loudspeaker offering full coverage and high output for bands, DJs, and audio engineers in concert venues, clubs, and live stage applications. It features 300 watts of Class-D amplification driving the 10" woofer and 1" high-frequency compression driver for a frequency response of 75 Hz to 20 kHz. The lightweight injection-molded polypropylene enclosure provides a socket for mounting on a standard speaker pole, and is angled to accommodate wedge configurations. A top-panel carry handle enables easy transport.
The XLR 3-pin input accepts balanced sources such as a mixer output and includes a volume control. An XLR link output allows simple daisy-chaining to additional powered loudspeakers. LEDs are present for power and clip indication. The TX210 is designed and tuned in the USA, and includes an IEC power cable.
- Bi-amplified design with a 10" long-excursion woofer and a 1" titanium-diaphragm, high-frequency compression driver
- Class-D amplification delivers 300W peak (150W continuous)
- Built-in analog overload limiter/compressor and thermal protection
- Multi-angle enclosure with rubber feet supports configuration as a main speaker or floor wedge
- Lightweight and durable
- Metal grille protects speaker components against punctures and dents
- Designed and tuned in the USA