Pioneer DJ DDJ-400 Starter Pack + Free DJ Class
1 x Pioneer DDJ-400
1 x Shure SV-100W
1 x Rock and Soul exclusive Denim Tote
1 x Alesis Elevate 5 studio monitor (Pair)
1 x Shure SRH240A headphone
1 x Technical Pro CDRR186 6ft rca to rca cable
1 x Free 50$ 30 Minute DJ Classes
Utilizing an interface that mirrors the professional flagship NX2, the black Pioneer DDJ-400 rekordbox DJ Controller provides 2 channels of DJ performance control and features a full version of the rekordbox DJ software.
The DDJ-400 offers a tutorial feature that is designed for beginners to master the controller's creative capabilities.
Apply professional Beat FX, which matches the tempo of the track for unique transitions and creative mixing, while the 16 performance pads (8 per deck) provide Hot Cue, Beat Loop, Beat Jump, and Sampler functions, as well as Keyboard, Key Shift, and Pad FX modes.
The center panel of the DDJ-400 is a 2-channel mixer with a built-in soundcard. Each channel features a trim, a 3-band EQ, a two-way Sound Color filter (HP/LP), and a level fader. The Pioneer DDJ-400 is bus-powered and ships with a USB cable.
- Includes rekordbox DJ's tutorial feature
- Follow along via your computer screen to learn how to use the gear and master DJ techniques
- Buttons and knobs are arranged in the same way as those on a professional NXS2 setup
- Develop your skills using an interface similar to that of the Pioneer standard club player, and enhance your mixes with Sound Color Filter FX and Beat FX featuring curves taken from Pioneer's DJM-900NXS2 mixer
- Apply professional FX that match the tempo of the track that’s currently playing by using the Beat FX feature
- A rekordbox DJ license key bundled with this controller
PC Master Out
- Choose to hear your mix through your computer’s internal speakers or connected desktop speakers
- Headphone cue is independent of the master out
Plug and Play
- The built-in sound card allows you to connect the controller to your computer using the provided USB cable to power up and begin playing
- Easy grab handles and lightweight design
- The mic input circuit produces clear audio without distortion to ensure crystal-clear sound even at high input levels
Alesis Elevate 5 Studio Monitors Overview
Alesis Elevate 5 studio speakers enable you to listen to mixes, masters and multimedia content with impressive clarity and warm, full sound. Elevate 5 speakers bring out every detail of your sound, unencumbered and crystal clear. Their custom wooden cabinets have a dense construction that provides natural bass. Elevate 5 studio speakers contain powerful, five-inch woofers, crisp, one-inch silk-dome tweeters and dedicated power. Alesis engineers carefully selected and tuned these crucial components to work in concert as a single unit within the custom wood cabinet to deliver full lows, clean highs and a detailed compelling stereo image. Unlike passive speakers, Elevate 5 speakers have a volume knob built right in to the front panel for easy control. Packaged in stereo-matched sets, Elevate 5 studio speakers give you everything you need, all in one box.
Alesis has been creating studio monitors for nearly a quarter century. In that time, we’ve learned a thing or two about maximizing sound and sonic clarity. Built using technology adopted from Alesis’ award-winning Monitor One and M1Active professional studio monitors, Elevate 5 studio speakers are the perfect way to upgrade your computer or mobile device experience. Elevate 5 speakers leverage Alesis’ experience in designing studio loudspeakers by employing custom-designed wood cabinets that stay natural and neutral, regardless of the frequency content or volume.
A pair of rugged RCA jacks and a pair of 1/4" TRS jacks are onboard, perfect for connecting mixers, interfaces, and virtually any other piece of audio gear. A 1/8-inch stereo headphones connection gives you the ability to defeat the speakers and switch to headphones easily at any time, and connecting the speakers is just as easy, requiring just one standard 1/8-inch cable (included). Elevate 5 studio speakers are designed to produce natural frequency response, but if you need a little more low-end punch, a convenient bass-boost switch does the trick. Trust your sound to the clarity, precise design and premium performance of Alesis Elevate 5 studio speakers.
Shure SV100 Overview
The Shure SV100-W Dynamic Cardioid Handheld Microphone is a cost-effective handheld microphone intended to handle the gamut of vocal applications. The microphone's dynamic, cardioid capsule handles high-sound pressure without distortion and noise, making it an ideal solution for general speech, presentations, singing and more.