Denon DJ PRIME GO + Free Akai Fire
The Denon DJ PRIME GO is a two-deck standalone DJ system with an integrated 7" touchscreen and a built-in lithium-ion battery, designed for professional mobile DJs wishing to perform without a laptop computer anywhere. The system allows DJs to throw the PRIME GO in a backpack, prep DJ sets on the road, and rock any gig or event with a no-compromise workflow and feature set.
Engine OS provides extensive media source and compatibility, allowing for collections from iTunes, Serato DJ, Traktor and rekordbox to be read without the need of a computer. Simply insert a flash or SD drive, and the Engine OS will read and display all playlists, hot cues, loops, and more.
The integrated 7" multi-touch, multi-gesture screen and 6" jog wheels with color displays provide a ton of interactive feedback allowing for expressive EQ, FX, and creative workflow controls. PRIME GO is the ultimate mobile DJ workhorse.
The rear panel includes a stereo RCA line-level input for connecting phones, tablets or other portable media players. The PRIME GO provides balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA master L/R outputs, as well as 1/4" TRS booth outputs.
Each channel on the mixer offers gain control and a dedicated 3-band EQ plus assignable beat FX and an inline Sweep FX/Filter for creative audio contouring. Additionally, there are two high-performance combo microphone inputs with gain and a talkback feature, which ducks the audio for integrating an Emcee, performer, or making announcements.
Use PRIME GO’s StagelinQ connection to easily create impactful, visually dynamic lighting and video scenes via Denon DJ’s partnerships with Soundswitch, Timecode, and Resolume. The Denon DJ PRIME GO ships with a power adapter, a display cleaning cloth, a USB cable, and a download card for the Engine Prime software.
No-Compromise, Play-Anywhere DJ Performance
- Ultraportable, standalone, 2-channel, smart DJ console
- Throw PRIME GO in your backpack, prep your DJ sets on the road, then rock up to any gig or event with a no-compromise DJ workflow and feature set
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery for up to 4 hours of unplugged performance
- Built-in WiFi capability streams music standalone, no laptop needed
- Internally analyze music files, rekordbox collections, and Serato libraries direct from USB
Touch and Feel Your Music
- 7" touchscreen delivers a high-definition, multi-gesture experience, much like using your smartphone or tablet
- Navigate your collection, finger-swipe to load tracks, instantly search through large music libraries, and rearrange your playlists and songs easily using just the screen itself
- Flip the waveform playback view from vertical to horizontal and select and monitor several essential DJ workflow features at the touch of a finger
- Access and play your digital music using PRIME GO’s USB and SD inputs
- Choose to keep a large capacity SD card in and available as a mini-hard drive
- Execute easy DJ hand-offs with the USB port for a fellow DJ
- Record sets directly to any connected media source, even the one you’re playing from
Standalone Music Streaming Anywhere
- Use mobile data or a venue’s WiFi or wired internet connection
- Stream music from Beatport, Beatsource, Soundcloud and TIDAL with its catalog of over 60+ million songs with no laptop needed
- More streaming partners will be available soon
Make a Great Connection
- Features Denon DJ’s professional-grade 24-bit / 48 kHz audio quality and enough rear panel pro-connectivity to cover everything from a house party, a mobile gig, club or even mainstage event
- Add PRIME GO’s StagelinQ connection into the mix and you’ll be ready for creating easy and dynamic lighting and video shows too, with SoundSwitch and Resolume control
Craft Your Mix
- Creative, hands-on features for any style of DJing
- Shape and blend your music to perfection using channel faders, a crossfader, capacitive touch jog-wheels, and expressive 3-band EQs
- Take the music into another dimension using PRIME GO’s assignable beat-FX module, sweep FX, and filter for added audio manipulation
Take Your Sounds Further
- Dual-bank (2x4) ultra-responsive trigger pads for hot-cue juggling, looping and beat rolls, plus a class-leading time-stretch and key-shift/-sync feature to radically change a song's tempo and musical key
- Dual independent level controlled mic channels, both with XLR (1/4" combo) inputs
- Talkover feature for integrating performers, emcees, and announcements into your set easily
- Two headphones jacks (mini and full-sized)
Powered by Engine OS
- Engine OS provides lightning-fast operations during your DJ performance
- Continuous firmware upgrades with the latest forward-thinking features
- Engine librarian software (Mac/PC) is your music library and set preparation tool, which syncs your other music collections including iTunes, Serato DJ, Traktor, and rekordbox
- PRIME GO can import a full rekordbox collection direct from a media source and internally analyzed (including playlists, hot cues, and loops) within the unit itself (no computer needed)
Akai Fire Overview
Designed for the Image Line FL Studio DAW platform, the Akai Fire is a dedicated, high-performance USB controller, which enhances the workflow and music-creating experience for FL Studio producers. The plug-and-play controller easily integrates into your setup, allowing for a fast and efficient means of creating patterns and building tracks.
The Fire utilizes a 4 x 16 matrix of velocity-sensitive RGB pads for programming notes, while dedicated controls provide instant access to the Channel Rack, Browser, Tool Bar, and Playlist menus without the click of a mouse. The graphical OLED display makes for easy browsing and tactile control over the various files, menus, and parameters within your FL Studio session, while the dedicated transport buttons give you full control of your music. Up to four units can be used at once, creating an 8 x 32 matrix for advanced production techniques. The Akai Fire is Windows and Mac compatible (with the release of FL Studio 20) and includes the FL Studio 20 Fruity Edition software and a USB cable.