Pioneer DJ DDJ-SB3 Starter Pack + Free DJ Class
1 x Pioneer DJ DDJ-SB3
1 x Shure SV-100W
1 x Rock and Soul exclusive Denim Tote
1 x Alesis Elevate 5 studio monitor (Pair)
1 x Shure SRH240A headphone
1 x Technical Pro CDRR186 6ft rca to rca cable
1 x Free 50$ 30 Minute DJ Classes
Pioneer DJ DDJ-SB3 Overview
Designed to work directly with Serato DJ Lite software, the Pioneer DDJ-SB3 Serato DJ Controller provides 2 channels of DJ performance control and builds upon the success of the SB2 controller by adding advanced features such as Pad Scratch and FX Fade. The Pad Scratch is engaged via the performance pads and offers eight distinct scratch techniques recorded by DJ Jazzy Jeff. Any track playing or cued will be scratched. What's more, is that the scratch speed is automatically matched to the tracks BPM.
The FX Fade feature allows for smooth mixing between two tracks. The function lowers the volume and applies FX to a track at the same time. There are eight FX patterns to choose from including two of the following types: high-pass filter, low-pass filter, loop playback, and backspin. Additional performance features include Hot Cue, Loop, Auto-Loop, Roll, Beat Jump, Slicer, Transform, and Sampler functions. The large aluminum jog wheels can be Dual Deck enabled at the push of a button, allowing two tracks to be controlled, scratched, and hot-cued simultaneously.
The center panel of the DDJ-SB3 is a 2-channel mixer with a built-in soundcard, low-jitter clock, and high-performance digital-to-analog converter. Each channel features a trim, a 3-band EQ, a two-way filter, and a level fader. The Pioneer DDJ-SB3 is bus powered and ships with a USB cable.
- Designed for Serato DJ Lite
- The layout design of the DDJ-SB3 is inherited from the top models in the DDJ-S series
- The jog wheels, Performance Pads, play and cue buttons, independent Auto Loop buttons, and all the knobs and fader positions in the mixer section are arranged in a way that enables intuitive, professional DJ performances
- Pad Scratch
- Use the Pad Scratch feature to imitate eight different scratch techniques recorded by DJ Jazzy Jeff
- Any track that you’re playing or have cued up will be scratched, and the scratch speed automatically matches the track’s BPM
- Create professional scratch performances without breaking rhythm and with no experience necessary
- Use the feature in isolation or combine it with your own scratching on the other deck for limitless creative possibilities
- FX Fade for Smooth Mixing
- The FX Fade feature reduces the volume and applies FX to a track at the same time
- Enables smooth transitions to your incoming track, even if you’re playing with different genres of music
- There are eight FX patterns to choose from, with two of each of the following types: high-pass filter, low-pass filter, loop playback, and back-spin
- Visual Design Enables Intuitive Performances
- The DDJ-SB3 feels natural to use, thanks to the clear visual division of the player and mixer sections, which feature a hairline and glossy finish respectively
- The aluminum jog wheels create a quality look and feel
- Built-In Sound Card
- Built-in audio interface for plug and play operation
- Simply connect the controller to your laptop using a single USB cable
- Class Compliant
- No need to install a driver
- Mic Input Circuit
- Clear audio without distortion, even with high input level
- Bus Powered
- USB bus-powered
- Ease in Transport
- Grab handles on both sides
- Upgrade to Serato DJ Pro
- Upgrade to Serato DJ Pro for more professional DJ performances (available separately)
Alesis Elevate 5 Studio Monitors Overview
Alesis Elevate 5 studio speakers enable you to listen to mixes, masters and multimedia content with impressive clarity and warm, full sound. Elevate 5 speakers bring out every detail of your sound, unencumbered and crystal clear. Their custom wooden cabinets have a dense construction that provides natural bass. Elevate 5 studio speakers contain powerful, five-inch woofers, crisp, one-inch silk-dome tweeters and dedicated power. Alesis engineers carefully selected and tuned these crucial components to work in concert as a single unit within the custom wood cabinet to deliver full lows, clean highs and a detailed compelling stereo image. Unlike passive speakers, Elevate 5 speakers have a volume knob built right in to the front panel for easy control. Packaged in stereo-matched sets, Elevate 5 studio speakers give you everything you need, all in one box.
Alesis has been creating studio monitors for nearly a quarter century. In that time, we’ve learned a thing or two about maximizing sound and sonic clarity. Built using technology adopted from Alesis’ award-winning Monitor One and M1Active professional studio monitors, Elevate 5 studio speakers are the perfect way to upgrade your computer or mobile device experience. Elevate 5 speakers leverage Alesis’ experience in designing studio loudspeakers by employing custom-designed wood cabinets that stay natural and neutral, regardless of the frequency content or volume.
A pair of rugged RCA jacks and a pair of 1/4" TRS jacks are onboard, perfect for connecting mixers, interfaces, and virtually any other piece of audio gear. A 1/8-inch stereo headphones connection gives you the ability to defeat the speakers and switch to headphones easily at any time, and connecting the speakers is just as easy, requiring just one standard 1/8-inch cable (included). Elevate 5 studio speakers are designed to produce natural frequency response, but if you need a little more low-end punch, a convenient bass-boost switch does the trick. Trust your sound to the clarity, precise design and premium performance of Alesis Elevate 5 studio speakers.
Shure SV100 Overview
The Shure SV100-W Dynamic Cardioid Handheld Microphone is a cost-effective handheld microphone intended to handle the gamut of vocal applications. The microphone's dynamic, cardioid capsule handles high-sound pressure without distortion and noise, making it an ideal solution for general speech, presentations, singing and more.