Alto Stealth Wireless System for Loudspeakers
The Alto Stealth Wireless Stereo System is a complete, ready-to-use wireless audio system, which consists of a single dual-channel transmitter and two single-channel receivers. Designed for active loudspeakers, it replaces hundreds of feet of audio cable with a reliable wireless connection. Additionally, the system can accommodate passive speaker and amplifiers as well, resulting much less work, and a huge savings in audio cables.
The transmitter features two combo XLR-1/4" inputs for connecting to a variety of professional equipment including mixers, DJ controllers, or any audio source, while the receiver offers a single XLR output. There are up to 16 reliable UHF channels to minimize interference and a manually-set squelch control with three-settings to help optimize performance. The Alto Stealth Wireless Stereo System ships with an assortment of mounting hardware and accessories including three power supplies, two XLR cables, two M10 screws, two machine screws, and two hook-and-loop fasteners.
- Add wireless audio connectivity to any active loudspeaker
- Enjoy faster setups and teardowns
- Eliminate complex cable runs
- One dual-channel transmitter with two XLR-1/4"
- Two single-channel receivers, each with one XLR output (per unit)
- Replaces up to 200' of console-to-system cabling
- No compromise in audio quality
- Reliable UHF band; 16 selectable channels
- Adjustable squelch eliminates interference
- Grow your system using the optional Stealth Wireless Expander Pack
- Transmitter: 2 x Combo XLR-1/4 inputs
- Receiver: 1 x XLR output (per receiver)