Arturia MiniBrute 2 Synth Kit with RackBrute 6U Eurorack Case and Travel Bag
- 1 x MiniBrute 2 Monophonic Analog Synth
- 1 x RackBrute 6U Eurorack Case
- Includes Padded Travel Bag
- Semi-Modular Synth with Patchbay
- 25 Keys with Velocity & Aftertouch
- MIDI, CV, USB I/O Connectivity
- Arpeggiator / Step Sequencer
- 176 HP Eurorack-Compatible Enclosure
- Integrated Link System
- 5 HP Power Module
Arturia MiniBrute 2 overview
This Kit includes the Arturia MiniBrute 2 Semi-Modular Monophonic Analog Synthesizer with one RackBrute 6U Eurorack case and a padded travel bag that safely holds both devices. With 25 keys, a 48-point patchbay, and MIDI/CV/USB connectivity, the MiniBrute 2 is a powerful companion to the RackBrute, which offers 176 HP, a 5 HP power module, and an integrated link system. Versatile, expandable, and portable, this kit is ideal for use in studio sessions, project collaborations, and tours.
Arturia MiniBrute 2 Semi-Modular Monophonic Analog Synthesizer with 48-Point Patchbay
Building upon the success of the original Minibrute, the Arturia MiniBrute 2 is a semi-modular monophonic analog synthesizer with a 48-point patchbay and full Eurorack compatibility. Updated features include a second VCO, a second LFO, and VCO and filter frequency modulation possibilities, as well as modifier-related modulation destinations and a loopable AD envelope
The MiniBrute 2 features a 100% analog signal path and a familiar voice architecture with two independent VCOs. VCO 1 allows for waveform mixing and includes level faders for sawtooth, square, and triangle waveforms, as well as white noise and an external audio input. VCO 2 also includes a level fader and offers a selector with sine, sawtooth, and square wave selections, a tuning knob, and three tuning range selections including Fine, All, and LFO.
Like the original, the MiniBrute 2 includes the classic Steiner-Parker multi-mode filter with LP, BP, HP, and notch selections, as well as the Brute Factor overdrive. There are dedicated knobs for frequency modulation of the filter and resonance modulation via LFO1 by default. Two envelope generators are included and feature a classic ADSR and an AD with multiple modes including looping, allowing for a wide variety of sonic possibilities. No synthesizer would be complete without an LFO and the MiniBrute 2 offers two, each with six waveform selections and the ability to run free or sync to the on-board sequencer/arpeggiator.
The 25-note keyboard responds to velocity and aftertouch, while the modulation and pitch-bend wheels offer additional hands-on performance controls. The integrated sequencer holds up to eight 64-step sequences, or can act as an advanced arpeggiator providing 8 modes of operation. The arp/sequencer can sync to USB MIDI and standard MIDI inputs.
With its user-friendly control interface, classic aesthetic, and potential for endless exploration and tonal tinkering, the MiniBrute 2 definitely encourages creativity. You can experiment with rewiring the instrument's internal architecture or further expand and explore its sonic capabilities by interfacing with Eurorack modules. The rugged aluminum enclosure features wooden sides for vintage synthesizer appeal and is also compatible with the RackBrute link system, allowing for a 3 RU or 6 RU Eurorack enclosure to be connected for creating a customized setup with a variety of positioning options. The Arturia MiniBrute 2 ships with a power supply, eight patch cables, and a cook book with recipes for creating a wide variety of tones and patches.
- Analog Synthesizer
- 2 x Analog VCO
- VCO1 : Saw + UltraSaw, Square + Pulse width, Triangle + Metalizer (waveform mixing)
- VCO2 : Sine, Saw, Square waveforms (three tuning ranges)
- VCO 2>1 Hard Sync, VCO1 linear and exponential FM
- White noise generator
- External audio in
- Steiner-Parker filter (12dB per octave): Notch, Low-, High-, Band-pass
- 2 x LFO with Sync: Sine, Tri, Saw, Square, Random, Slew Random
- 1 x ADSR envelope
- 1 x AD envelope
- Trig, gate modes
- One shot or loop
- Attack and decay times CV controllable
- 48-point CV and Gate Patchbay
- Inputs and outputs for the voice and sequencer
- Utility Modules: Inverter, attenuators, VCA
- 25-key velocity and pressure sensitive keyboard
- Arpeggiator Types: Up, down, inclusive, exclusive, random, note order, double up, double down modes
- Sequencer Mode:
- 8 step-sequences with rest, tie and legato note entry
- Each sequence can have up to 64 steps
- MIDI and USB I/O
- Includes 8 x patch cables
- Cook Book: Jam-packed full of sonic recipes put together by some of the most illustrious synth-chefs around
Arturia RackBrute 6U Eurorack Case with Integrated Link System (176 HP)
The 6 RU, Arturia RackBrute 6U is an adjustable 176 HP Eurorack housing system that will store, protect, and power Eurorack modules. The rugged aluminum case is strong, yet lightweight, and features nut strip rails for easy installation of your Eurorack modules. The RackBrute ships with a 5 HP power module pre-installed, which connects to the nose filtered internal bus board for connecting up to 32 modules. The RackBrute Link System allows you to combine units that are Link-enabled such as the MiniBrute 2 and 2S and/or additional RackBrute enclosures.
When transporting, the case features integrated spacers to help stabilize the RackBrute and any Link-enabled enclosure. The RackBrute 6U ships with a power supply, power cord, Link Fixing System (handle and 4 screws), and an extra set of screws, washers, and rubber pads.
- Eurorack format, 176 HP
- Aluminum chassis
- Provided with a 5 HP power module
- Power rail with noise filtering and 32 standard power slots
- Link system and smart handle to fasten a MiniBrute 2/2S or another RackBrute unit in various configurations
- Built-in spacers for the highest protection in transport configuration
Arturia RackBrute Travel Bag for RackBrute and MiniBrute 2 EcoSystems
Transport your synthesizer in style with the Arturia RackBrute Travel Bag, which offers protection to your RackBrute and/or MiniBrute 2 synthesizers from on-the-road wear and tear. Once the rack is folded into transport mode, the unit fits snugly into the high-quality padded bag. Additionally, there is an external compartment for adapters and small controllers. A fully-loaded modular synthesizer can get heavy, so Arturia included a hard-wearing shoulder strap to make transport a little easier.
- Full Ecosystem: Designed for musicians traveling with the RackBrute and MiniBrute 2
- The Brute Guardian: With its reinforced packaging, solid zipper material, and smart ergonomics, the Travel Bag brings safety to your gear in different environments