Allen & Heath XONE:PX5 - 4+1 Channel DJ Mixer with Soundcard
The XONE:PX5 from Allen & Heath is a 4+1 channel DJ mixer with a built-in sound card offering professional quality in a simple, yet intuitive layout for professional DJs, serious home enthusiast and night clubs. The mixer features the XONE analog filter with resonance control, 3-band EQ, a replaceable VCA crossfader, and the X:FX send and return that incorporates any outboard FX unit. The built-in FX technology offers new levels of manipulation with the XONE:Xcite FX suite of performance-focused delays, reverbs, modulators, flangers and distorters, which are all assignable through simple hands-on control for fine-tuning the FX.
The XONE filter includes high pass, band pass, and low pass filter selections, resonance control, and frequency sweep. Additionally, X:FX may be routed to the filter to add layers of FX and filtering. The crossfader offers three settings for blending and scratching styles and is compatible with a custom Innofader. The Channel A input features a microphone preamp and a 3-band EQ, but also doubles as an additional auxiliary input via stereo 1/4" connectors. The mixer offers XLR main outputs with independent booth (1/4") and record outputs (RCA), as well as a stereo master insert (1/4").
The XONE:PX5 incorporates a professional-quality 20-channel (10 in / 10 out) USB audio interface for integration into digital DJ workflows, while the X:Link features plug-and-play connections to XONE:K series controllers for expanded MIDI control. The XONE:PX5 ships with a power cord.
- High Quality Internal Soundcard
- XONE:PX5 incorporates a high specification 20 Channel 96 kHz, 24 bit USB Soundcard, allowing it to be seamlessly integrated into digital DJ workflows
- XONE:PX5 features the XONE:Xcite FX suite, a new breed of FX specifically tailored for DJ performance. The array of spectral delays, resonators, gritty reverbs and more is accessed through familiar, hands-on controls for instant, instinctive operation, making it easy to add energy and excitement to a track or create entire FX soundscapes. A hybrid FX mode combines the internal and external send & return FX for more advanced FX processing
- XONE Filter System
- XONE:PX5's filter includes HPF, BPF, LPF, resonance control and frequency sweep, plus the option to route the Aux channel and External Return to the filter
- XONE: Sync MIDI Clock Engine
- XONE:PX5 features an integrated MIDI clock engine which can send start/stop messages to external equipment. The 5-pin MIDI Sync/Out connection integrates external software/hardware instruments such as drum machines and synthesizers which can be connected via 1/4" jack input connections (mono/stereo). XONE:PX5 can also send/receive MIDI clock information through the USB connection
- For the ultimate DJ setup, connect XONE:K series controllers to the XONE:PX5 over X:Link for hands-on control over your software, saving USB ports on your computer
- 4 + 1 Channels
- On top of its four fully featured phono/USB/line channels, XONE:PX5 has a flexible mic / aux channel with XLR and 1/4" jack connectors and full 3-band EQ. If you don't perform with mics, the additional inputs allow this channel to be used as an extra stereo music source or USB Return channel
- Innofader Compatible
- Upgrade to an Innofader Pro 2 crossfader (available separately) for ultimate performance. Always a popular choice for scratch DJs