Magma CTRL Case Battle-Mixer
The CTRL Case Battle-Mixer from Magma Bags is a rigid and durable bag designed to protect a variety of 10"-sized (and smaller) battle mixers during storage or when traveling to a gig.
This bag is crafted from lightweight Durashock molded EVA foam and has a water-rejecting polyester exterior shell. Internally, the case features an adjustable high-density egg crate foam which protects knobs and buttons.
Equipped with a pair of carrying handles and a detachable shoulder strap so you can transport your equipment in comfort, the compact CTRL Case CDJ/Mixer fits easily into the overhead compartments of most airlines.
- Fits battle mixers such as Rane TTM 57SL MKII & Sixty-Two, Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol Z2, TRX Thud Rumble, Pioneer DJM-909, and more
- Crafted from 3cm-thick and rigid Durashock molded EVA foam, and water rejecting polyester exterior shell
- Customizable and protective interior foam padding can be adjusted to fit any 10"-sized (or smaller) battle mixer
- Includes removable egg foam to protect knobs and faders
- Sturdy zipper
- Comfortable, rivet-reinforced carrying handles and shoulder strap
- Compact size, fits easily into overhead compartments of most airlines
- Fits inside Magma Rolltop backpack